Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Just for fun, a photo a day

According to some of the blogs I read, in order to be kind to ourselves, and stop setting ourselves up for failure, there will be no resolutions this year. There will be however, goalettes, and what I like to think of as intentions. I won't call them resolutions, but I am working toward some things this year, and in the process, learning some new things, and enjoying myself, and maybe, most importantly, giving myself things to write about! I came across a challenge for the month of January that provides just that, a small visual inspiration.

Of course I'm a few days late in starting... but in the spirit of kindness to myself, I will not let that bother me.

So here, via Spokalulu, via Patti, via Fat Mum Slim, is the January Photo A Day Challenge.




What do you think? There are no rules, just suggestions of something to take a picture of.  You don't even have to write anything, heck, you don't even have to have a blog to do this.  Just take a picture a day for your own enjoyment!  Do you want to join me?  C'mon, it'll be fun!

1 comment:

smalltownme said...

I'm doing the 365 project. A photo a day, no theme required. 365project.org