Well, I have a new obsession - Infographics. If you don't know what an Infographic is, or what it is used for, allow me to count the ways!
- It is a graphic visual representation of information, data or knowledge. These graphics present complex information quickly and clearly. (This dry boring definition is courtesy of Wikipedia)
- It is a lovely picture that can make dry boring facts seem infinitely more interesting.
- It is a way to make sense of incomprehensible information.
- It is a way to say paragraphs, when you'd otherwise be limited to 140 characters
- It's a little like a comic book in the way that you read them
- They are entertaining
- They are pretty and creative
- There isn't anything you can say that can't be said better with an Infographic
- You will draw people's attention much faster with an Infographic than you will with text.
- and, when all else fails in explaining things... use a picture... or Infographic!
Until now, I would have resorted to finding someone else's Infographic to use. But I just found Piktochart and I made my very own lovely Infographic all by myself, in under an hour! Now every thought, or question, I have, I see in the form of an Infographic! I truly am obsessed!
This week, I'm linking to Pink Saturday where Beverly invites us to Share Our Pink
Obsession Inspiration. Infographics is mine... what's yours?