Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The Grass IS Always Greener...

Be careful what you wish for, because you just might get it, and it's not going to be what you expected.  
Sadly, I'm just too darn happy. As a result of my 'lifestyle change' I no longer have anything interesting to write about.  All my life, I've wanted to - as my daughter said when she was three - 'get done with busy' but when you are not struggling, and you have the time to do the things you want to do, lets just say it - you are boring!  There is nothing funny about losing weight.  There is no story to write about when the house is already clean and people drop by unexpectedly. No one visits your blog to read about a woman of a certain age who isn't having hot flashes anymore. I'm convinced that the funniest blogs are written by depressed, overweight, alcoholics.  Do you think it's too late to put the genie back in the bottle?

1 comment:

smalltownme said...

You can be inspirational.

It's a huge thing to make major changes in your life.